Join us for our year-end 2019 LinkedIn Workshops, and get ahead of the competition for 2020!
Click here to register for the Friday, November 22, 2019 workshop.
Linkedin is one of the most powerful tools in a business owner’s marketing toolkit, offering an endless resource of potential clients with a direct line to those looking for your services. Integrating social media into your marketing plan enables you to successfully generate new leads, have a platform for your customers, and showcase all that you have to offer.
Without using social media as part of your business’ marketing plan, you are assured to be behind your competitors and are missing out on countless opportunities. The Linkedin platform consistently demonstrates its importance in the social media scope.
Fall classes are 11:30 AM-12:30 PM in Fords, NJ:
During this session covering Linkedin, we will cover the following topics, plus much more:
- The benefits of Linkedin for you
- Creating an optimized profile
- Developing business connections
- Producing relevant updates that people will read
- Exploring professional groups
- Generating modern company pages
- Navigating the new algorithm (a/o July 20, 2019)
- The difference between Posts & Articles
- What is a ‘@’ and a ‘#’ and what do I do with them?
- How to get the most exposure for your writing
Click HERE to register for the Friday, Nov. 22nd class in Fords, NJ